A significant shift that has occurred in most classrooms is the combination of hybrid, flipping, and online learning methods, all supported by smart boards. As we enter this new era of education, this tool has several benefits that can truly energize your classroom. This is why you should make the most of this powerful tool in the classroom.
What is a smart board?
Smart boards in education enable teachers to connect with students regardless of where they are. This allows both teachers and students to participate in real-time, both auditory and visual. As institutions adapt to new technologies and the changing needs of students and teachers, this tool is increasingly becoming part of the education community.
Functions of smart board
Although there are many tools on the market for teaching and learning, smart boards are customized features for the classroom, rather than tools that you might use for personal phone calls or business meetings. This means that both classroom management and collaboration need to be supported. The following is a list of features that educators should pay attention to when selecting video conferencing solutions for teaching and learning:
- Ease of use: Students of all ages and ability levels should be able to easily use smart boards with minimal guidance. Complex solutions can frustrate learners and slow down the course.
- Teacher control: Teachers can change the permissions of the class to allow learners to make contributions, but they can also delete them if necessary. Teachers should also be able to see what everyone is doing on the screen.
- Collaboration Tools: When students work together, they should be able to share screens and information.
- Recording: Teachers may decide to record certain presentations so that students can view them in preparation for the test.
- Auxiliary functions: Closed captioning, transcription, translation, and other tools to help students understand and contribute have become the key to classroom fairness.
The Importance of Smart Boards in Education
1. Encourage teamwork
2. Helps to retain the classroom
3. Helps share content
4. Connecting students and classrooms around the world
5. Can bring external knowledge to the classroom
6. Family and teachers can be contacted at any time
7. Courses can be recorded for future reference
Every day, teachers are discovering the importance of an integrated teaching conference machine in education. Unlike traditional classrooms, intelligent digital classrooms provide unlimited exploration opportunities for you and your students.